Money is your friend

EternalFriends

gemmk1

EternalFriends

Post by gemmk1 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:47 am

Eternal Friends is a new friendship forum where we hope our members will have fun and make lots of new friends.
    We have a wide range of topics here so we hope there is something for everyone, if you can't find anything of interest to you then why not make a suggestion and we will try our best to add it for you. Our aim is to make Eternal Friends YOUR site.
    We now have forum promotion aswell where you can ask for affilation,posts exchange,We allso have a links directory where you can submit your forum/website all we ask is for a link back to our forum which is easy aswe have made 2 buttons and a banner in the link to us section of the link directory,We also just added a shop and living avatars and a arcade with over 200 games so i hope that you will pop by and say hello everyone is welcome to join,And we are always looking for feedback and suggestions to help us make it a better forum

http://www.eternalfriends.co.uk

Goku

Re: EternalFriends

Post by Goku on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:03 am

this is actually the nice forum it is v bulletin everything fits perfectly with the theme and i love the forum i might join the forum but it don't have that much things to post into
    Juggernuat321
    adept junior

Post by Juggernuat321 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:30 am

yes it is a very good forum gemmk1 Wink good work Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:52 am