SkullX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money is your friend

3 posters

Which Halo Games are you favorite?

Poll

Halo GamesWhic

[ 0 ]
    Which Halo Games are you favorite? Bar_left0%Which Halo Games are you favorite? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Halo Games are you favorite? Bar_left0%Which Halo Games are you favorite? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which Halo Games are you favorite? Bar_left100%Which Halo Games are you favorite? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Palace
    noobie

Which Halo Games are you favorite? Empty Which Halo Games are you favorite?

Post by Palace Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Which Halo came is your favorite? You can vote above or just tell us by posting in this thread. Razz
    dudeman
    noobie

Which Halo Games are you favorite? Empty Re: Which Halo Games are you favorite?

Post by dudeman Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Halo 3. It's honestly the only one I've owned. I like it.
    Goku

Post by Goku Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 am

i have played Halo 1 , 2 and 3 but the most excellent from all of them was halo 3 i like to play it when i get bored

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:41 am